Talitha Pedersen

Talith, Tha, Marmut
Saturday, 9 September

Loves: pizza, nailcutter, novels, anything black and mint, spice of black pepper, saturday, silence.
Hates: clown, pinneapple, comics, yellow, spice of chili, fishy things, insomnia. Oh, and LARON, whatever it fking-named.


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace
But header and some options edited by me :D

Favourite Sites:
Indo-Hogwarts | Harry Potter Indonesia

My Net-Friends:
Abay | Acid | Aji | Amanda | Ambudaff | Arrum | Asril | Ayu | Bayu | Blackleaf | Cicakgirl | Dara | Diah | Dika | Dhez | Dhilla | Dt | Jesse | Lily | Lynn | MG | Mida | Mikan | Mizu | Myu | Ncep | Putra | Rachel | Rahma | Rara | Rei | Renny | Rhea | Shaula | Wina | Tika | Thia | Uchen | Yuu | Xenia

Just leave message in my tagboard if you want to be linked.

Self Glasses
Thursday, 13 November 2008, 20:44:00

Sometimes I fall but I've seen it done before
I got to step outside these walls
(These Walls - Teddy Geiger)

And everything I want to be
Is just another silly dream, you see
But I'll keep dreaming just the same
(Everything I Want To Be - Save Ferris)

Where would we be
If we couldn't dream?
(That's Just The Way We Roll - Jonas Brothers)

People tell me I just can't keep chasing dreams in life
That don't face me cause in the end at least I tried
(Money For Nothing - Darin Zanyar)

And if this is a dream I wonder
Could someone wake me up?
(Someone Wake Me Up - The Veronicas)

Too busy with a mind on clever rhymes
(The Bakery - Arctic Monkeys)

All my life I've been looking for the answer
To the questions you never asked
(This Disaster - New Found Glory)

Take me to another place
Take me to another land
(Tennessee - New Found Glory)

I'm in the middle of nothing
And it's where I want to be
I'm at the bottom of everything
And I finally start to leave
(The Story - 30 Seconds To Mars)

As I leave, will you be someone to say goodbye?
(The Last Song - All American Rejects)

What will happen next
I don't wanna know
(I Don't Wanna Know - New Found Glory)

She's frequently kind
And she's suddenly cruel
(She's Always A Woman - Copeland)

When they come knocking on your heart's door
Choose the one who loves you more
(Choose The One Who Loves You More - Copeland)

This is all that I will say
This is all that I will do
I'm not in love with you
(Hey! Get Out Of My Way - The Cardigans)

But now it's over, it's over, why is it over?
I wish that I could take it back but it's over
(It's Not Over - Secondhand Serenade)

Labels: , ,

0 commented